Friday, March 03, 2006

Back 2 Bloggin...

I'm back!
Well, after a few days that my PC was dead, it's back at work, so I'm back at blogging... I don't care if only 4 people read my blog.

After all, my friends say it was a sign from the heavens that I should dump working on carnavales. Funny thing is they're kinda right, what I was going to do is not what the client wants, so it'd have been wasted time.

So, today I learned a few things, like the fact that I WAS about to get fired from my first job when I quit from it. No hard feelings there, I had a great year in my next job. Also, it seems now that my way of working is not 100% wrong, as it's getting easier to leave at 5PM o'clock without the "guilty stares".

What else???.... Oh, yes, so Christinaquit from her job and got a new one. However, she had to "botarla" (do her thing) and be worried that they would'nt let her leave 'till all her work was finished. I mean, don't you realize there's new work for you everyday? It's never gonna get done! No matter what you do! But well.... that's Christina. Man, and she and Jean Marie are shy about getting a picture taken... it's like trying to get throught carnival without drinking a beer. Which reminds me, that "wine" they make in Santiago does have a great flavour.

And now, some pics from "LOS CARNAVALES".

No comments: