Tuesday, March 28, 2006

New GUP

Well, another gup under the belt, or at the belt, I don´t really know. Last Sunday was the adults exam at our dojang, and we all passed the test. The only freakish moment was when Jean Marie (who by the way doesn't like her name) noticed she didn't have her diploma(?) and there were none left at the table. She asked what was that about and Soobamnim ran to look for it.

Well, so now we're (Christina (who by the way doesn't like her name either), Jean Marie, and I) all now green and blue belts. Pictures are here.

And also, nice 2 notice some 3 people mentioning the fact I don't write much these days. What can I say? I'm sorry, people, but I got depressed when I thought my friends were quitting TKD. Also, I live freakishly far from work, so I get home late, and my bro's chatting every night. By now, all I know is that work seems to have solved itself. No more guilty stares, I get out at 5, as it SHOULD BE. Well, that, or my next check will be their last for me. Jaja, I know, again with the "getting fired" paranoia, that's me. I need to learn too much stuff, and there's too little time... Need to learn Japanese...

By now, lets wait for Music Fest and see how that goes, and also if really got the guts to move out of my house... I'll need a laptop... and my ps2... and my dvd's... and also a girlfriend who will teach me how to cook, and clean a house... oh! and money, I guess...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey por que ese man tiene en su bata esas rayitas negras ?