Wednesday, July 26, 2006

First-ever poll

Now that I think of it... I'm not sure this is a poll. You see, I'm not really giving options as much as I'm asking for them.

Point is: I HAVE to move out of my house. I'm way too old already to be living with my parents. So, I think I'll rent this little house a friend of mine showed me some months ago.

The only big question for me is: what will be the most important thing to buy for the new home? I already got my TV, PS2 (yes, it'll change to 3 as soon as possible), and laptop (I still don't know how much I owe the bank for it, but it's pretty much the whole lot, so I'll ask later). I'm guessing I'll need some sort of bed, and at least one chair and table, but then, what next?

I'm waiting for ideas!

2 comments:

koolbones said...

una muñeka inflable

Anonymous said...

un cooler, mucha cerveza, dos putas, un cenicero.