Thursday, July 06, 2006

Insane & Cool, pt2

This will need to get redone... (but I gotta write down the idea)

So, the day I went dancing with Sandra...

I decided I was gonna sing something, since they had karaoke. I HAD to pick Marc Anthony's "Ahora Quien"... and I sang really bad, I hated it. I couldn't listen to my own voice, and started trying to sing louder, which made me totally loose the rigth tone. Soooo, when I sat my buddies told me so, and I got a bit angry at myself, and another guy starts another of Marc Anthony's song. I decided at that point it would be a great idea to grab Sandra and start singing in her ear, because this other song I can sing better! What was I thinking? I still don't know, but she didn't get mad or anything.

Then comes the part when another girl came to our table, because she knows my friend, and then he tells me: ...she's a hooker, you know? She's working right now!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

jajaja yo taba ahi jajaja tuvo priti ese arranque casi le pego al que recogio a la niƱa no se que nombre le pusiste

Ryu said...

estos arranques han estado demasiado comicos. hay que seguir!!