Monday, June 19, 2006

Penny-Less Odd-Month has ended!!

Well, following something I read from "Rich Dad, Poor Dad", I haven't paid for my car this month. It's their fault for having closed their only bank that was close to where I'm working now. The funny thing is that I do think I can move now.

Seriously, I now don't think you can add and rest numbers and come up with how much money you have. Money is not like that. It really doesn't exist. The more you calculate, the least you have. So, how can you even buy food? I actually bought my food on credit this month. (Sadly) I didn't to the Daddy Yankee concert, and still owe the laptop payment. What's really weird is that the more time I let pass, the more comfortable I feel with it (maybe I'll end up in jail). By the way, someone still owes me money, so she's buying me a new jacket, and still end up owing me!!

I'll pay the car, but that'll be a "long lunch", 'cause those guys are kinda far away, the laptop will get paid soon, but it's also a bit complicated. My buddy who has to design the screens for a software is not sending them. He says I'm not working on the project, only because I don't phone him... I wonder what has one thing to do with the other.

No comments: