Monday, April 24, 2006

Maybe it was a bad idea

Well, I had written this hilarious entry, and when I tried to upload it, the server crashed. Of course, this was also the first time in history in which I didn't have a backup of the entry.

So, instead of recreating it... this is what u people get, sorry. I just noticed, the site is getting close to a 1k visits. Not bad after a full year (I think).

So, it's still boring working for the company I work for, but one can have some fun. It's just about paying atention to your coworkers, and making fun of them. I mean, here's people convincing you that you should work harder, and then tell you how "we" are being exploited by the boss... Well, I guess I missed the "UR getting screwed, so U better work more" class in college, and I have to thank God for it. And that's just one of those that make you smile while you work with these people. They're good, but sometimes they just seem dumb.

Well, aside from that, if anybody sees my "Maltratalas y te Querran", please send me the link. A friend of mine says he showed to someone else, and they liked it. So I'm planning on reposting and expanding it.

No comments: