Friday, April 28, 2006

My first video on the net!!

Well, it's not the first one I make, but the first to be online. Yep, more "First-Time's".

No time for updates, but I did manage to get a good background done. I'll have to upload it some other time. Oh, yeah, I was forgetting, this is the link to the video youtube.com/watch. I don't think it'll change the way you eat your food, but I think it's okay. I'll try to set up a site or account there so I can collect more or upload the ones I edit.

In the work news... it's another payday, another deadline, and a new case of "getting-fired/needing-a-new-job" fever for me (even I am bored). As usual, yes, you guessed it: I'M LATE! Funny stuff, my horoscope actually was right, and maybe I'll take their counsel and leave early today, just maybe...

No comments: