Tuesday, April 11, 2006

So, it WAS a girl's bathroom...

Well, it had to happen some day, it's not like it's the first time in history. I just didn't realize I was being a perpetrator.

Yes, last week I got into a girl's bathroom. It was completely accidental, and somewhat fun. I just got out of work and went to Multicentro to watch Memoirs of a Geisha (good movie, but I missed Ziyi Shang fighting).

So, I had to change into a sweater. I walked right into the first bathroom I saw, and I was so surprised by the big amount of stools, as opposed to the usual set of urinals, and how clean it looked. I get into a stool, and as soon as I'm finished changing I hear these girls walk in, and one of them says "I swear it has happened to me, I got into the guys' bathroom by mistake." That's when I noticed why I didn't see urinals. So I ask the girls, and they tell me "Yes, this is the LADIES' ROOM". Soooo... OK... I get out, and suddenly there's like 5 chicks standing around... where were they when I got in? They could have told me... Ok, so I told the cleaning lady they need bigger signs, and got out...

Now, all that was left was to wait for my friends, and suddenly I realized it was them in the bathroom! Yes, the one who had gotten into a guys' bathroom was Christina, and the one who told it was the ladies' room I was in was Jean Marie. So, we got a good laugh from it...

No comments: