Wednesday, April 26, 2006

that's what happens when U got 1 PC, & 2 bros

Sorry, people, no chance to change the background image...

I'm actually thinking of doing one with a lot of faces in very little squares, so u can try to recognize the people in it... however, no such luck, my brother had homework, and of course, he started it about the time I got home, and it stretched, till 10 or 11 pm...

SO... workwise, I think there's an upcoming visit from my "project leader". Yeah, as in "I don't know what's to be done, but I'll be checking your work". I really love programming. I've got this really crazy idea to explain why people shouldn't really bother me if they don't like what I program, but it's kinda all wrapped up in my brain, so I can't really explain it... yet. The main points are a) even big software companies leave bugs, and b) have you ever really bought a product and said "it's exactly as I wanted it to be"? ('cause I'm still waiting for that to happen)...

Well, thanks to koolbones for the remark about the background... but don't you guys think it would then be "too pale", and not let the letters be read? Well, I'll experiment with it when I get the PC. hehe, seems like no one noticed that I widened the writing space some 50 pixels!! Nice little trick I learned watching TV.

OH! and before I forget, the "First Timer" Month keeps on! On Monday, after class, I went to eat at Melissa (that's the name of the place). So, after some months that I almost left without paying, it finally happened. I just got out of the restaurant, and into my car. Those guys are lucky that it's difficult to get the car back on the street for lack of visibility. Of course, when the guy got to my car and told me I had forgotten to pay, I went in and payed. And, of course, it was COMPLETELY, AND ABSOLUTELY UNINTENTIONAL on my part. It's just that I'm used to fast food, where you pay as you order, that's all.

Well, try to watch Bleach (it's awesome!!). And forget that I forget to pay for stuff...

No comments: