Tuesday, May 02, 2006

The "First Time" list

So after much remembering... meaning that I sat at my desk for like 10 minutes spacing off... Here's the list of the "First Times"'s of the past month. Seriously, there's more, but I can't remember some.
1-First Time... Getting into a Girls Bathroom without knowing,
2-First Time... Going to a Music Fest,
3-First Time... Not working for two days straight (My max used to be 1 day),
4-First Time... Almost breaking a bone,
5-First Time... Going to see two different doctors the same day,
6-First Time... Buying medicine at 12 am,
7-First Time... I sat to change my template actually trying to understand what the heck I'm changing,
8-First Time... I left a restaurant without paying for the meal. Of course, I then got back in and payed,
9-First Time... I really took the time to write "Top Ten" list,
10-First Time... I upload a video on the net. http://www.youtube.com/watch,
11-First Time... I activate a bank alarm!!

Well, guess that's about it for now. Let's see what this month's about. hmmmm... I guess it'll be hard to top the "bank alarm" thing...

No comments: