Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Quite interesting week

Before I forget, I was trying to vote for this girl on "Vive la Musica", and when I sent her full name, got an error. The solution? Send just the first name, and school taught me to give full answers.

First, I had forgotten to tell you guys about the new little experiment. I call it "the Pennyless Odd-Month". Pennyless, 'cause I'm paying the stuff I really like (my car, my classes) first, and as it turns out, I bought a new cellphone and contact lenses, which left me almost with no money. So, let's see how I make ends meet (food is one of the most surprising things, I'm not really hungry, yet I want to buy food). Odd-Month, 'cause it's running from May 15-June 15 (mere coincidence). Well, I have only some $15 'till Wednesday. I have to buy this gift for a friend, and go to the movies. Hope they pay that day.

Also, interestingly, a friend started this new blog, and it got comments on its first day. The eternal discussions about differences between males and females is such a meaty subject, you'll ALWAYS get traffic.

No comments: